- This event has passed.
Toolkit for Recovery Info Session
September 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
- Experience cravings or obsessions that feel overwhelming or irresistible?
- Have questions or concerns about your use of alcohol, drugs, food, sex, shopping, technology, or other substances and behaviors?
- Play recovery whack-a-mole – once one area seems under control, another compulsion pops up?
- Abstain from a substance or behavior for a period of time, then relapse
- Suspect there are aspects of your recovery that aren’t being addressed in traditional recovery programs?
- Seek a deeper level of peace and serenity in your recovery program of choice?
Discover a new framework for personal healing that can be used independently or complementary to any existing program of recovery.
The Toolkit for Recovery is a 3-part, shame-free space to better understand your triggers and response patterns, so you can live with more ease and compassion for yourself and others.
Sign up and bring your questions to this FREE info session with facilitator Arrowyn Ambrose. No strings attached! You’ll need to provide your email so we can send you the Zoom link, but you can choose whether to sign up for our email list.
Closed captioning and replay available.