Ije Ude (she/her) is a Resilience Toolkit Certification Clinical Trainer, Certified Life and Health Coach, and Wellness Practitioner. She holds a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology and has worked in the gender violence and social justice movements for the past 20 years as an organizer, trainer and youth worker.
Ije specializes in helping clients:
- understand how their behavior and decisions may be shaped by their experiences of trauma, cultural conditioning, systemic oppression, and intergenerational trauma,
- strengthen and develop their support systems (including the people, resources, habits, rituals and environments)
- move through difficult life transitions (like separations, deaths, births, or launching new projects or businesses),
- resolve challenges affecting their work (like perfectionism, procrastination, burnout),
- develop habits that support and center their well-being,
- address chronic stress, depression and anxiety,
- find practical solutions they can easily fit into their busy lives.
Ije’s approach to working with clients is informed by both her personal history as a violence survivor, her experience as a birth doula and her education in wholistic approaches to healing such as Liberation Psychology, Narrative Therapy, Transpersonal Psychotherapy, Indigenous Focusing Oriented Therapy, Family Constellations, Integrative Nutrition, Transformative Justice, and The Resilience Toolkit.
Ije currently co-leads an online incubator called Turtle Tank that teaches radical creatives, healers, activists, and educators how to contribute their innovative solutions in more sustainable and impactful ways.