Lumos Transforms is looking for a Client Relations and Administrative Assistant. We are a growing Los Angeles-based social enterprise dedicated to helping guide individuals, organizations, and communities through positive change. Our staff has a wide range of expertise and has successfully implemented programs from inception to evaluation that have demonstrated statistically significant benefits for social service agencies, healthcare organizations, educational institutions, government agencies, and businesses. Learn more: www.lumostransforms.com
Our values inform every aspect of our organization—the work we do and how we do it. We believe in transforming culture with every action and interaction. Lumos’ core values include:
Love • Reflection • Collaboration • Cultural humility • Inclusion • Liberation • Transparency • Responsiveness • Mutuality
The Client Relations and Administrative Assistant position is an hourly, remote staff employee position working with Community Programs, Partnership Development, and Communication Teams.
An ideal candidate should have a passion for promoting transformative change at all levels, and be capable of completing the following essential functions and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Appointment scheduling and calendar maintenance
- Client correspondence and service via phone, email, and social media
- Client payment management
- Data entry, database management, and filing
- Virtual event support
Requirements and qualifications
- Enjoys interfacing with public
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Able to work in a virtual team environment
- Interest in intersectional and anti-oppression frameworks
- Desire to advance equity and engage in liberatory change work
- Proficiency in GSuite, database management, and a Mac-based office
- Familiarity with Acuity
$25 per hour, W-2 position. Starting at 20 hours per week, spread over 4-5 days per week. Hours are between 9 am – 1 pm Pacific during the training period and will be between 9 am – 5 pm Pacific thereafter.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter describing your motivation in applying for this position to Director of People and Culture Christina Crabtree at firstname.lastname@example.org.