When life asks more of you than you can handle, you’re stressed!
Financial responsibilities, health challenges, work or school deadlines, parenting, caregiving, and on and on and on. You are juggling too much and yet there is no end in sight. Being overstretched isn’t just uncomfortable; it leads to health problems, poor decision-making, and relationship difficulties. All of these, in turn, lead to more stress. It’s a vicious cycle.
But when you have adequate resources and feel strong and capable, you can competently manage those same responsibilities with ease and fluid grace.
So how do you navigate from stress to success?
The Resilience Toolkit consists of a suite of easy to learn mindfulness and movement practices that provide an immediate and effective solution to stress. Different than yoga, meditation, working out, or counseling, The Resilience Toolkit teaches you how to self-regulate, rebalance, and activate your body’s natural resilience. With independent practice, you are empowered to relieve stress, feel relaxed in your body, and reclaim your full potential.
Learning this unique system with certified professionals ensures your safety. With expert guidance, The Resilience Toolkit is personalized for your body type, physical abilities and mental and emotional comfort. You learn the latest science and practice developments. Ongoing skilled support helps you to develop a regular practice for deep, lasting positive change.
Learning and Practicing The Resilience Toolkit:
Group sessions provide a rich shared experience with The Resilience Toolkit that deepens your learning, practice, and process.
The Resilience Toolkit — In-Person
The Resilience Toolkit is offered as a 3-part in-person workshop series in Los Angeles, Vancouver, and New York. Best for those ready to develop a stress reduction practice with professional support and guidance. Includes 3 sessions which explore the physical, mental, emotional, and relational effects of stress, and practical application of the practices in The Toolkit. Each session will include instruction, practice, reflection, and generous time for questions and discussion.
- 1 hour & 45 minute sessions weekly for 3 weeks
- Pricing varies based on neighborhood median income, includes The Resilience Toolkit Workbook
- Open to ages 17 and up
The Resilience Toolkit — Online
Not local? The Resilience Toolkit is also offered as a 3-part online workshop series. Best for those ready to develop a stress reduction practice with professional support and guidance. Includes 3 sessions which explore the physical, mental, emotional, and relational effects of stress, and practical application of the practices in The Toolkit. Each session will include instruction, practice, reflection, and generous time for questions and discussion in an intimate small group format.
- 90 minute sessions weekly for 3 weeks
- $149 per person for entire series, includes The Resilience Toolkit Workbook
- Open to ages 17 and up; Class size limited to 8 people
We offer two options for people who wish to receive support and expand their existing practice of The Resilience Toolkit. The Toolkit Tune-Up & Toolkit 2 are offered both in-person (Los Angeles) and online.
- Toolkit Tune-Up: Support in sustaining your practice and working through barriers. One 2-hour session. Repeatable.
- Toolkit 2: Includes instruction on the expanded stress/relaxation cycle, behavior change, plus support in personal practice of The Toolkit. Two 2-hour sessions.
- Prerequisite: Attendance at The Resilience Toolkit 3-part series or referral from a Certified Facilitator of The Resilience Toolkit.
Private sessions afford an intimate, personalized learning opportunity that can be especially important if you have physical or mobility challenges, a history of severe trauma, or simply prefer a one-on-one experience.
Our staff of Certified Resilience Toolkit Facilitators bring their own unique skill sets into individual sessions. By pairing The Toolkit practices with modalities such as massage, Emotional Transformation Therapy, hypnotherapy, energy work, and more, our expert facilitators will tailor every session to meet your needs. Visit our provider page to learn more.
Multiple sessions – Best for those who are completely new to The Resilience Toolkit or with more complicated issues needing ongoing professional support to safely develop a strong practice
- $285 for 2 pre-paid sessions (5% discount)* with Certified Facilitator
- $540 for 4 pre-paid sessions (10% discount)* with Certified Facilitator
- $332.50 for 2 pre-paid sessions (5% discount)* with Certification Trainer
- $630 for 4 pre-paid sessions (10% discount)* with Certification Trainer
- $380 for 2 pre-paid sessions (5% discount)* with Founder
- $720 for 4 pre-paid sessions (10% discount)* with Founder
- First session includes The Resilience Toolkit Workbook
*Pre-paid sessions expire 4 months (160 days) after purchase
Single session – Best for those who have previous experience with The Resilience Toolkit who need professional guidance to break through a practice plateau.
- 75 minutes first session. 60 minutes return sessions
- $150/session with Certified Facilitator
- $175/session with Certification Trainer
- $200/session with Founder
- First session includes The Resilience Toolkit Workbook
- Available in our Los Angeles wellness center, satellite locations in the LA basin, by video conference, or at your home/office (with additional travel fee)
I have struggled with depression, PTSD, and many other mental and physical issues for more than 35 years. This process has been instrumental in my self-healing, and allowed my body to physically release tension and trauma so gently! I used to take a lot of medicine: 60 mg of Prozac, 150mg of Wellbutrin, 10mg of Xanax, 50mg of Trazodone, 5mg of Ambien; now, because of TRE and my supporting inner work, I am only taking 20mg of Prozac medication. I feel so much better in my body and very capable of living my life, while more easily handling my day to day. I am so excited for my next steps.
I was in the most pain I had ever been in due to a long-term on-and-off injury in my left shoulder. I had never had the shoulder treated but was in so much pain that it woke me from my sleep and I couldn’t do my regular daily activities. I had concluded that it was time to have something done. Nkem took me the through the exercises and I quickly experienced how relaxing it was. I had small waves of tremors and a small emotional moment. Something in me just needed to release, and it did. Immediately afterward my shoulder felt 80% better! Over the following few days, it improved back to 100%. I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone, but especially for those of us first responders manning the front lines with constant high- and low-level stressors, and for the many with chronic, seemingly unresolvable, injuries. The body can do amazing things if you equip it with what it needs to heal!
I came from a background of holding in traumas, both big and small. With the guidance of Nkem, these exercises help alleviate tension and I am able to manage my daily stress. Though I have much more to heal, I am confident that I have the tools and resources to work on my optimal wellbeing.
I feel less tense and anxious. I feel more clear in my view of life as fun and engaging. I feel freer to be more of who I am. I am less afraid.