The Resilience Toolkit for Recovery- 3:00pm PT with Arrowyn
July 12 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree - $200.00
In this 3-part workshop you will:
- Discover how to safely and quickly relax when triggered by stressful situations
- Develop deeper self-knowing and self-trust
- Practice strategies that help you abstain from your problematic substance or behavior
- Learn how to more quickly recover from relapses to unwanted behavior
- Cultivate more compassion and connection to yourself and others
The Toolkit for Recovery is designed to meet you where you are, providing a safe and supportive space to explore your unique situation and develop a plan for changing unwanted behaviors. All are welcome to attend, no matter where you are in your recovery journey.
There is no abstinence requirement to participate.
- Three 90-minute sessions – live on Zoom
- Intimate, small-group setting with personalized facilitation
- Digital copy of The Resilience Toolkit for Recovery Workbook
- Eligibility to join The Resilience Toolkit Practice Group Program
Lumos Transforms wants to make sure everyone can take part in our programs. Our sliding-scale pricing helps you contribute in a way that is fair while considering current and historical inequity and your own identities. Here are some things to think about when choosing which ticket to purchase:
- Your socioeconomic position or current income
- How you may have benefitted from family wealth
- Your education level
- Your power in your workplace or industry
- Whether you are supporting your family financially or as a full-time caregiver
- Whether you are located in the Global North or South
- Your race
- Your immigration status
- Your sexuality/gender identities
- Your physical ability
This ticket is for those who are able to pay the full rate or who are sponsored by an employer, community organization, or personal network.
Partially supported: $100
This ticket is offered at a supported rate and is for those who cannot afford the full cost or do not have their registration sponsored.
Fully supported: Free
This ticket is offered as a scholarship for those who are having trouble meeting their basic needs (housing, food, healthcare), and for whom paying for this class would be a financial hardship.
The Resilience Toolkit for Recovery is one of the offerings from Lumos Transforms.
3 Wednesdays: 7/12, 7/19, 7/26| 3:00- 4:30 PM (Pacific Time)
$200 / $100 / $0 per person*
Registration includes a digital copy of The Resilience Toolkit for Recovery Workbook.
Live closed captioning is available for this class for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Instructor: Arrowyn Ambrose is an Advanced Certified Facilitator of The Resilience Toolkit and the Community Program Coordinator at Lumos Transforms. She is a Certified Teaching Artist and a Certified Race Equity and Healing Justice Facilitator. She has studied Viola Spolin’s long-form organic improvisation, creative writing, addiction, and group dynamics. With a background in the creative and performing arts, Arrowyn believes in the healing power of story and is passionate about ethical storytelling along with trauma-informed and resilience-oriented recovery, parenting, and social justice. Read more…
Workshop events will be conducted online via Zoom. Meeting details will be emailed 48 hours before the start of the first session. You will need a computer or mobile device, a reliable internet connection, and a private space in which to attend meetings.
This workshop is limited to 15 participants.
After completing The Resilience Toolkit for Recovery, many participants expand and deepen their practice by joining an ongoing Resilience Toolkit Practice Group. This subscription-based program offers support and community, with four facilitated small group practice sessions per month for a low monthly fee.
* Cancellation Policy: Registration fee is refundable ONLY with at least 48 hours’ notice. Cancellations with less than 48-hour notice may be applied to the registration fee for the next The Resilience Toolkit.
** Payment plans available. Pay for half of your registration up front and the 2nd half up to a week before the start of the class, by selecting the “Payment Plan – 1st Installment” ticket option.
***One scholarship per person, for either Intro to The Resilience Toolkit or The Resilience Toolkit for Recovery. Scholarships are not offered for repeat attendance or if previous sessions were incomplete.
Attendance in this course and completion of The Resilience Toolkit Workbook fulfills the first prerequisite for enrollment in The Resilience Toolkit Facilitator Certification Program.