Ije Ude is a Resilience Toolkit Certification Clinical Trainer, Certified Life Coach and Wellness Strategist. She holds a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology and has worked in the gender violence and social justice movements for the past 20 years as an organizer, trainer and youth worker.
Ije specializes in helping clients:
– move through difficult life transitions (like separations, deaths, births, launching new projects)
– resolve challenges affecting their work (like perfectionism, procrastination, burnout)
– develop habits that support their well-being
– address chronic stress, depression and anxiety
– find practical solutions they can easily fit into their busy lives.
Ije’s approach to working with clients is informed by both her personal history as a violence survivor and her education in holistic approaches to healing such as Liberation Psychology, Narrative Therapy, Transpersonal Psychotherapy, Aboriginal Focusing Oriented Therapy, Family Constellations, Human Design, Integrative Nutrition, Transformative Justice, and The Resilience Toolkit.
Ije currently co-leads an online incubator called Turtle Tank that teaches radical creatives, healers, activists, and educators how to turn their dreams and ideas into sustainable projects and enterprises. She also helps individuals and organizations create wellness plans that inspire their best work through her private practice and consulting work.
As a Certification Clinical Trainer, Ije offers:
- Private instruction
- Group instruction
- Clinical supervision
- Program planning, implementation, and evaluation for agencies and organizations
- Certification curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation
- Consultation and subject matter expertise
- Community engagement
- Location: New York City
Schedule an appointment with Ije Ude
Please note: Ije is located in New York City, and the times listed below are Eastern Standard Time. You are welcome to schedule a Skype session with her regardless of your location, but please be sure to adjust the time change for yourself accordingly.